Home Mindful Recipes
Feel better in your body with these easy recipes
Goods Glass Pudding
It is not an iftar without this berrylicious end so keep your Iftar endings light & sweet ! Never go low on Omega-3 or antioxidants again with this chia-empowered treat to end your Iftar. Chia seeds provide the right balance of fiber, protein and antioxidants with a low glycemic index. Now that is a feel-good Ramadan treat! You would not want to keep this gem all to yourself!
Share the recipe
- ½ cup of Earth Goods Organic Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp. of Earth Goods Organic Blue Agave Syrup
- 2 ¼ cup of milk (or any vegan milk of your choice)
- ½ cup of mixed berries
- ½ cup of beetroot, chopped
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- ½ tbsp. of lemon juice
- 1 handful of fresh mint leaves (optional)
- 1 handful of Earth Goods Organic Granola (fruits or natural)
- 1 handful of Earth Goods Organic Coconut Flakes
- ½ cup of plain yoghurt (non-dairy yoghurt is fine too)
- 1 handful of fresh blueberries
- 1 handful of dates, pitted
- Blend the milk, berries, beetroot, vanilla, agave, lemon juice, and mint leaves.
- Place the chia seeds in a bowl or medium-sized jar and stir in the blended mixture. Make sure to incorporate well before placing the bowl/jar in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, remove the chia pudding from the fridge and mix a bit to loosen up the mixture. Spoon into two bowls/smaller jars, and top with yoghurt and granola, berries, mixed seeds, and/or toasted coconut. Enjoy!
- This should keep in the fridge for 5 days in an airtight container. You can always make a bigger batch and enjoy over a few days.