Home Mindful Recipes
Feel better in your body with these easy recipes
Lentil Lovin Salad
As a plant based food, lentils are packed with gut-friendly fiber, protein, folates and are also gluten-free; consuming such super foods is associated with a reduced risk of many lifestyle-related health conditions. Twice the health when you enjoy it with a friend!
Total: 35 min
Prep: 25 min
Inactive: 5 min
Cook: 20 min
Share the recipe
- 2 cups Lentils
- 5 big carrots (cubed)
- 3 tomatoes (cubed)
- Fresh chopped parsley OR Coriander (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of olive Oil
- A pinch of Earth Goods Pure Atlantic Sea salt & Pepper
- A hand full of Earth Goods Organic Pumpkin seeds
- 1 Lemon
- Soak the lentils overnight.
- Place them in a pan, bring them to a boil the until al-dente.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the olive oil, salt, pepper, fresh chopped parsley & coriander)
- Add the cubed carrots, tomatoes and lentils
- Serve in a dish after sprinkling the pumpkin seeds.
- Sit back and enjoy!