Home Mindful Recipes
Feel better in your body with these easy recipes
Healthy Nutty Gluten Free Granola
Here is one recipe filled with vitamins and Beta Glucan (essential to fight infection and boost your immunity) from our premium organic whole grain, gluten free jumbo oats. E-GOOD TIP: This granola recipe was made to make everyone happy and healthy. Plus it is gluten free and makes enough for more than 8 portions that could last you the whole week. So, share share share!
Share the recipe
- 4 cups Earth Goods Organic Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 1 cup almond
- 1 cup cashew
- 1/2 cup of Earth Goods Pumpkin Seeds
- ½ cup of Earth Goods Coconut Chips
- 1/4 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 /3 cup of Earth Goods Agave Syrup
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup of each hazelnut pistachio (optional)
- 1 cup mix of Earth Goods seeds: Flax & Sunflower Seeds (optional)
- 1/3 cup organic coconut oil (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 160 o C
- In the meantime, mix all the dry ingredients first, add in the spices and salt, and then the oil and sweetener Keep mixing until fully combined and taste it, so you know it’s the perfect taste
- Bake for 30 40 min (or until golden) on several large baking trays lined with non stick baking paper.
- Toss every 15 minutes for the granola to bake evenly until lightly golden and fragrant.
- Your mindful healthy breakfast is ready for you to enjoy all week long!