We may collect information about you in a variety of ways, depending on the context, which includes:
- Information you provide to us
Throughout the Earth Goods experience, you may voluntarily provide us with information when using our Platform, creating an account profile, subscribing to our newsletters or email lists, making purchases, participating in our sweepstakes or promotions, partaking in our surveys or polls, requesting customer support, or otherwise contact us.
Any interaction with our Platform, allows us to gather personally-identifying information such as:
- Personal Data and Contact Details: name, email, address, zip code, user name;
- Financial Data: credit/debit card number, including brand, expiry date and CVV code, checking account coordinates, billing address;
- Geo-location Data;
- Data from Platform Features: digital communications, messages on forums and comments sections, sending feedback;
- Data from third-party sources: accessed through third-party login features, or through connections between accounts.
- Information we automatically collect
Certain parts of our Platform require cookies and/or other tracking technologies to ensure a customized experience based on your preferences. You remain free to set your browser to limit certain tracking options, but by doing so, you will be missing out on several of our available features.
We may recourse to technologies such as cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, log files, amongst others, to collect generally, non-personally-identifying information, such as:
- Information related hardware and software used, browser type, IP address, software version, phone model, carrier information;
- Log Information: date and time of Platform access, Platform areas visited, amount spent on Platform, interaction on our Platform, and other Platform usage data;
- Browsing behaviors and sites visited;
- Demographic information.
USE OF INFORMATION
To provide you with a smooth, efficient and customized experience, we may use information collected for a myriad of purposes, which exhaustively include:
- Personalizing your experience
- Delivering content that is customized to your interests;
- Using your browsing behavior and past purchases to provide with offers based on you preferences;
- Delivering targeted advertising.
- Interacting with you
- Contacting you for your feedback on our Services and products;
- Communicating with you regarding any promotions we may offer;
- Dealing with your enquiries.
- Managing and improving our day-to-day operations
- Monitoring and analyzing trends to improve experience on our Platform;
- Developing new products based on demand.
- Other purposes
- Preventing any threats of fraudulent transactions, and monitoring criminal activities;
- Or, as otherwise described to you at the point of data collection.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations, as follows:
- By Law
Should we believe the release of information is necessary to comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal process from law enforcement authorities, to prevent or otherwise remedy fraud, security breaches, or technical issues, or to protect our or any third parties’ rights, property, life, health, security and safety.
- Third-Party Service Providers
We may share information with third parties who carry out various functions for us or on our behalf such as payment processing, data analysis, marketing assistance, customer service, amongst others. Information shall be shared on as-needed basis for the performance of business functions.
- For Internal Release
To fulfill our contractual obligations, information shall be shared with our personnel or any party designated by us to fulfill the Services, for example, the personal grocer(s) who picks up and delivers your orders.
- Online Postings
Comments or reviews on selected sections of the Platform may be viewed by other users and be publicly distributed.
- Sweepstakes, Contests, Surveys, Polls and Promotions
We may offer you opportunities to enter into contests, promotions or sweepstakes. Our efforts to provide you with the chance of partaking in such offers might be through collaborations with third parties, who may, as a result have access to your information at the point of collection.
- Social Media Contacts
Information may be released to your selected contacts, should you subscribe to our Platform’s invite programs.
Logging in to the Platform through a social network outlet, or connecting your web accounts with each other, may result indisclosure of some personal information.
- Third-Party Sites and Advertisements
- Affiliates, Parent Companies and Business Partners
- Merger, Sale or Bankruptcy
In the event we sell all or a portion of our assets, undergo a merger, or are acquired by another entity, we may transfer your information to our successors. Should we enter into bankruptcy, your information may be transferred to a third party.
We strive to help safeguard your information, through our best available means, however no security measure is impenetrable and no data transmission practice is totally guaranteed against any leaks, misuse, or interceptions. Despite our efforts, we may not guarantee absolute data security.
USERS OUTSIDE THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Data protection laws may differ in other countries. The information provided to us by a user outside the United Arab Emirates, shall be deemed consensual for its transmission, process, usage, share and storage.
POLICY FOR MINORS
Protecting minor’s privacy is a compelling concern for us. We do not intentionally solicit minor’s under the age of eighteen (18) to our Platform, nor collect their personal information.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Account Information
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or otherwise deactive/terminate your account by logging into your settings or otherwise contacting us using our contact information indicated below.
- Emails and Communications
If you do not or no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt out by noting your preferences at the account registration stage, by updating your account preferences, or by contacting us using our contact information indicated below.
Insert Earth Goods contact information.
The continued use following materialization of any revisions, spells your approval on these changes.
We encourage you to review the Privacy Notice whenever you interact with us to stay informed about our practices.