Home Mindful Recipes
Feel better in your body with these easy recipes
LIGHT AND HEALTHY FOOD FOR SOUL SUHOOR
Your healthy pre-dawn fasting goodness! A nutritious and healthy bowl to get you filled and fueled through the whole fasting day. This bowl is easy and convenient to prepare in no time during this holy season, and it’s good for you; oats are a great source of vitamins, fiber, and antioxidants.You’ll want to indulge in this rich and nutritious bowl alone! So better prepare enough for everyone!
Share the recipe
- ½ cup Earth Goods Organic Oats Flakes
- 2 tsp. Earth Goods Organic Blue Agave Syrup
- A pinch of Earth Goods Fine Sea Salt
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup oat milk (or any vegan milk)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Earth Goods Organic Brown Flaxseeds
- 1 tbsp. Earth Goods Organic Coconut Toasted Chips
- ½ banana, sliced
- 1 tsp. chopped hazelnuts
- Chocolate chips or Blueberries (optional)
- Roasted cashew butter or peanut butter (optional)
- Add oats, oat milk, water, agave syrup, cinnamon and salt to a small pot. Bring to a simmer and cook over gentle heat until the mixture thickens, stir occasionally.
- Heat coconut oil in a small saucepan. Add the banana and cook until caramelized. Flip and repeat on second side.
- Add bananas, flaxseeds, coconut chips, chocolate chips, cashew butter on top of the oatmeal, and enjoy your Suhoor!