Home Mindful Recipes
Feel better in your body with these easy recipes
EARTHY FEEL-GOOD OATS SMOOTHIE
A drink to complement any Iftar setting! Who knew an Iftar drink could bring so much nutritious goodness to the table? This drink combines both benefits of Chia seeds and granola by providing vitamins, fibers, and antioxidants with no unnecessary and unhealthy sugars! That’s one drink not to be missed!The recipe says 2, but Ramadan is all about sharing!
Share the recipe
- ½ cup Earth Goods Organic Oat Flakes (or Gluten-Free)
- 1 tbsp. Earth Goods Organic Chia Seeds
- A pinch of Earth Goods Fine Sea Salt
- 2 large frozen bananas
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk (or any non-dairy milk)
- 3-4 dates, pitted
- ½ tbsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. almond or peanut butter
- Blend all ingredients on high until smooth and creamy.
- Pour in 2 glasses, garnish with cinnamon, dates, and a bit of oats on top. Serve, and enjoy!